If pork is you and your family’s favorite meat, then this are the recipes for you:
Parmesan Pork Chops
Total preparation time: 30 minutes
4bone-in pork chops
16 ounces red potatoes cut into 1-inch pieces
16 ounces green beans
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon dries thyme
5 minced garlic cloves
1/4 teaspoon pepper
0.5 teaspoon salt
2/3 cup grated Parmesan
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Coat the sheet pan with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the olive oil, the thyme, the garlic, the pepper, the salt and the Parmesan.
3. Spread about half of the Parmesan mixture over the pork chops. Then put the pork chops on the sheet pan.
4. In the bowl with the remaining Parmesan mixture add the potatoes and the green. Mix until combined. Distribute the vegetables around the pork chops in the sheet pan.
5. Bake for 20-22 minutes and then broil for 4-5 minutes or until the cheese melts and the pork is completely cooked through. Its internal temperature should be at least 145°F.
Roasted Fennel Pork
Total preparation time: 1h25 min
1 pound pork loin
3 tbsp mustard
2 tbsp dried thyme
5 chopped carrots
3 chopped fennel bulbs
1 chopped onion
1 tbsp salt
0.5 tsp pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2. Rub the pork loin with the mustard and the thyme.
3. In a sheet pan, mix the carrots, the fennel and the onion and season with salt and pepper.
4. Roast the vegetables for 45 minutes.
5. Place the pork loin in the center of the vegetables and cook for 25 minutes or until it is cooked through. The temperature inside the loin should be above 145°F. Once cooked, thinly slice the pork and serve with the roasted vegetables.
Italian Sausage Sheet Pan Meal
Total preparation time: 45 minutes
1 pound butternut squash sliced into 3/4″ cubes
1 pound Brussels sprouts, halved
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp salt
1 pound Italian sausages, pierced several times with a fork or a sharp knife
2 medium onions cut into thin wedges
0.5 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
ground black pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Coat the butternut squash and the Brussels sprouts with the olive oil and the salt. Spread them onto a sheet pan and place the Italian sausages among the vegetables.
3. Distribute the onion slices evenly around the sheet pan.
4. Roast for 30-45 minutes or until the sausages begin to brown and the vegetables become tender. Remember to turn the sausages after 15 minutes.
Sheet Pan Bacon and Escarole Pizza
some plain flour for work surface
1 pound pizza dough (thawed)
0.5 pound thinly sliced mozzarella
0.5 thinly sliced onion
6 slices crisp and crumbled bacon
salt and pepper
3 cups shredded escarole
some olive oil for drizzling
some grated Parmesan cheese for serving
1. Preheat your oven to 500°F and put the rack in the upper third of the oven.
2. On a floured work surface, roll out the pizza dough into a 17″-long rectangle. Transfer the pizza dough to your sheet pan and top it with the mozzarella, the onion, and the bacon. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the edges of the dough turn golden.
4. Heat the broiler.
5. Take out the pizza from the oven and top it with the escarole. Then drizzle with the olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
6. Broil for 2-3 minutes or until the escarole wilts.
7. Sprinkle with Parmesan and serve hot.